- Brush and floss before inserting the trays.
- Express a small dot of gel on the front part of the tray that covers the front of the teeth, avoiding the gum tissue.
- Seat the tray firmly by pressing it onto the biting surface of the teeth.
- Gently press the tray where it meets the gums to adapt the tray to the mouth.
- Wipe away any excess with a toothbrush or finger.
- The tray should remain in for at least 2 hours. Some patients find that using it overnight is convenient. Do not eat or drink while in place.
- Some patients experience temporary cold sensitivity. If you experience this, leave the trays out for 24-72 hours.
- Allow teeth to rehydrate for 2 hours before consuming tea, coffee, cola, or red wine. Limit use of these beverages to achieve maximum results.